Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Questions I've asked myself



Over the years I've talked with people who want to rush to a quick answer without pondering the question. [What is the right question?].  I've observed that sometimes a good question is much better a quick answer, or sometimes even a good answer. A good question encourages us to think.


Some questions I’ve asked myself:


What is the act of faith in the opportunity ahead of me?

What do most people need to see to respond in faith?

What may be the “evidence of the grace of God?”  (cf.  Acts 11:23)

How do you know if something is a miracle from God?

Is it appropriate to ask (and then expect) a miracle from God?

Does my motivation affect whether God will give a miracle?

What does a “No” answer to a miracle request mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment