Monday, September 17, 2012

When in Doubt


When in Doubt – Read the Directions.

I have not always done a good job of reading the directions which come with the various things you buy. After my father passed away, I inherited his wood tools. The thought of cutting my fingers off motivated me to read the directions which came with the table saw, router, etc…  I also took a wood working class at a local high school a few years ago.  The only thing I did in the shop which required stitches was being careless with a chisel a few years ago.

When in doubt regarding the morality of a decision, read the directions (your Bible).  When still in doubt about the morality of a situation or an opportunity, don’t do it. When you violate your conscience too many times, it tends to become seared and a poor guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment